[Samba] Sernet 4.3.X package is no longer free :/

Peter Grotz - Obel und Partner GbR grotz at obel-architekten.de
Tue Sep 22 08:06:33 UTC 2015

Hi,
it´s another company which trys to make a lot of money from open source like red hat and SuSE. It´s scabby in my opinion to take that much money.
Obviously sernet is going to  become another only commercial orientated company an betraying the ideas of open source. Possibly their old business model brings not enough income...
Only my 2-cent.

Peter