[Samba] Sernet 4.3.X package is no longer free :/

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Tue Sep 22 07:32:48 UTC 2015

El 21/09/15 a les 20:17, buhorojo ha escrit:

> Unless you're ok with systemd, it's best to build it yourself. It works
> fine on opensuse 13.2 built against the MIT libraries.

Do you mean,build it from the tarball or rebuild the rpm --with dc?
If the former, that's precisely what I'd like to avoid (besides, that
should work just as well with any other recent distribution of Linux,
shouldn't it?)

The latter (building my own rpms, which I've been doing for quite some
years), while not optimal, at least would give me the advantage of
package management.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007