[Samba] Sernet 4.3.X package is no longer free :/

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Sep 21 14:58:30 UTC 2015

So you get 1 time the package, put it on your own apt repo inside your lan and you pay only 1 time.

But, i dont know it sernet is allowing that.

As i read of the site : samba.plus.

Software subscription for one year and one Linux Server. (Servers are counted via the number of process that accept TCP connections on port 445, regardless the CPU number.)

Looks to me if the have only 1 connection, you only pay one.

Maybe sernet can explain this a bit more.

Best regards,

Louis