[Samba] Sernet 4.3.X package is no longer free :/

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Sep 21 08:46:36 UTC 2015

Am 21.09.2015 um 08:24 schrieb Daniel Müller:
> Samba is open source  and free!  Any payment for samba will be a stop towards Microsoft Windows Server.
> If I have to pay for samba I will  buy MS.

i wonder that you don't realize the difference between software and
suppoprt / building, sama is free, you can compile it at your own, find
some distribution like CentOS/Debian/Fedora which does that for you or
if you need support and/or a newer version just pay for that support

> Leitung EDV

and that's why i wonder about your post...........