[Samba] Logon failure....

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Sep 18 06:05:13 UTC 2015

Hai,

try browsing to \\servername.domain.local\ yourshare.
Not just \\servername

There is a microsoft update what protects the access to \\servername

try these settings for your GPO.

Solution: GPEDIT.MSC -> Computer -> Administrative templates -> Network
-> Networkprovider -> Hardened UNC Paths

Added

\\foo.lan\netlogon and Value:
RequireMutualAuthentication=0,RequireIntegrity=0,RequirePrivacy=0

add
\\foo\netlogon also

After you did add it, reboot the computers.

About these shares.
Change these outside the sysvol, dont abuse sysvol, create separated shares for it. and make sure you set the share and security rights.

[dest]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/riodasostras.local/dest
        read only = No

[teste]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/teste
        read only = No