[Samba] unixHomeDirectory, loginShell, etc. on Samba4 AD DC

buhorojo buhorojo.lcb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:09:21 UTC 2015

On 17/09/15 21:35, Rowland Penny wrote:
>  you only seem to post on here to knock Samba

Eh? I just thanked everyone for helping us and complimented the coders!
It's fine if it works for you. Please do not feel morally wounded if we
do not feel the same way you do about it. It's not a way of life. It's a
piece of software!

The OP was being misinformed. We intervened to try to stop him wasting
any more time. Ni más ni menos.
Thanks

** we shall challenge our Teacher tomorrow. I hope you are right about
his grammar.