[Samba] Logon failure....

vinifa vinicius at riodasostras.rj.gov.br
Thu Sep 17 15:38:55 UTC 2015

Good afternoon guys again need your help ... and is now urgently !! I
migrated one Samba3 the Department for Samba4 in the test environment was
all right, but now stopped working the GPOs. When I try to access the sysvol
the domain name, which in my case is riodasostras.local (\
riodasostras.local) appears the error: "Logon failure: the target account
name is incorrect.". Now, when I lit via the server name
\\serversemel\sysvol\riodasostras.local I can access the sysvol folder and
its contents. The problem that Windows does not demand the GPOs in the
\\server but the domain \\domain. How to solve this problem? I already have
production system, users are unable to access the netlogon, only manually. I
count on your help, thank you.

ERRO PRINT <http://prntscr.com/8hdx6t>

my smb.conf from DC1

# Global parameters
[global]
        workgroup = RIODASOSTRAS
        realm = RIODASOSTRAS.LOCAL
        netbios name = SERVERPMRO
        dns forwarder = 10.0.0.8
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

[netlogon]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/riodasostras.local/scripts
        read only = No
        browseable = yes

[sysvol]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
        read only = No
        browseable = yes

[arquivos]
        path = /arquivos
        read only = No

[dest]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/riodasostras.local/dest
        read only = No

[teste]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/teste
        read only = No
        browseable = yes

----

DNS

serverpmro:~# nslookup riodasostras.local
Server:         127.0.0.1
Address:        127.0.0.1#53

Name:   riodasostras.local
Address: 192.168.133.20