[Samba] sysvol permissions

mourik jan heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Thu Sep 17 11:32:34 UTC 2015

On 09/17/2015 12:09 PM, Rowland Penny wrote:

> Or to break it down even further, it is owned by (O:LA) Local
> Administrators and should be owned by (O:DA) Domain Administrators,
> personally I don't think it matters, is there anything that doesn't work?

Looking at my GPO's from a windows 2008 server, I see the following
error on 'administrative templates', and I'm just wondering: are you all
also seeing this?

The following errors were encountered:
Expected one of the following possible element(s), <text>,
<decimalTextBox>, <textBox>, <checkBox>, <comboBox>, <dropdownList>,
<listBox>, but found <multiTextBox> instead. File
C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions\en-US\inetres.adml, line 4276, column 59
Encountered an unknown error while parsing (error = 0x87400001):
-2025848831 (0x87400001) File C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions\inetres.admx,
line 10, column 41

(this error can be observed the reports, generated in Group Policy
Management, right clicking a policy, and 'save report')

Just curious.

MJ