[Samba] Problem with account with bad character

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Tue Sep 15 11:06:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yes, it's true, I discovered the problem after my migration from samba 3 to
samba 4 (in 2014).
Now, because these users block the replication to my windows DC, I must
find a solution.

the workaround that maybe I can use is to move the user to the lostandfound
tree.
But I would like to know if I can do that.

I put the samba-techninal list for having a idea from samba dev

regards

	Stéphane Purnelle

"samba" <samba-bounces at lists.samba.org> a écrit sur 15/09/2015 12:50:22 :

> De : L.P.H. van Belle <belle at bazuin.nl>
> A : samba at lists.samba.org <samba at lists.samba.org>,
> Date : 15/09/2015 12:54
> Objet : Re: [Samba] Problem with account with bad character
> Envoyé par : "samba" <samba-bounces at lists.samba.org>
>
> Have a look at this one :
> https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2014-September/184752.html
>
> and your message of 24/02/2014,, you did it again ;-)
>
> http://samba.2283325.n4.nabble.com/URGENT-big-problem-with-
> displayName-td4661435.html
>
> i think you need to ask to samba dev's
>
> Greetz,