[Samba] Accidentially upgraded production DC to git master branch

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 08:59:10 UTC 2015

Hi Pinja-Liina,

To solve such an issue I would first build a third DC, add this DC to your
domain, make this new DC the FSMO owner (using "samba-tool fsmo seize...")
and finally remove old FSMO owner.
If you are using physical computers (rather than virtual machines) to host
your DC you would repeat previous step to get back your old FSMO owner to a
non-git version.

Hoping this could help you, best regards,

mathias