[Samba] Problem with account with bad character

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Tue Sep 15 07:19:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

This command not work because displayName is bad encoded.

 /usr/local/samba/bin/ldbdel -H /srv/samba/private/sam.ldb
'CN=vdu,CN=Users,DC=cormandom,DC=int-corman,DC=be'
ldb_handler_fold: unable to casefold string [Valrie Dubois]
delete of 'CN=vdu,CN=Users,DC=cormandom,DC=int-corman,DC=be' failed -
(Operations error) replmd_delete: Failed to modify object
CN=vdu,CN=Users,DC=cormandom,DC=int-corman,DC=be in delete - attribute
'displayName': no such attribute for delete on
'CN=vdu,CN=Users,DC=cormandom,DC=int-corman,DC=be'

regards

	Stéphane

Marc Muehlfeld <mmuehlfeld at samba.org> a écrit sur 15/09/2015 07:53:48 :

> De : Marc Muehlfeld <mmuehlfeld at samba.org>
> A : Stéphane PURNELLE <stephane.purnelle at corman.be>,
> Cc : samba at lists.samba.org
> Date : 15/09/2015 07:53
> Objet : Re: [Samba] Problem with account with bad character
>
> Am 14.09.2015 um 22:58 schrieb Stéphane PURNELLE:
> > /usr/local/samba/bin/ldbedit -H /srv/samba/private/sam.ldb 'cn=vdu'
> > ldb_handler_fold: unable to casefold string [Valérie Dubois]
> > failed to modify CN=vdu,CN=Users,DC=cormandom,DC=int-corman,DC=be -
Failed