[Samba] profilePath

Jim Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Sun Sep 13 04:54:11 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Dumping sam.tdb, and just looking around, I noticed:

    profilePath: \\hostname\Profiles\username

Now I know that, after I use ADUC to set that for a user, that user,
logging in on other machines, gets that profile path with no further
ado. So, instead of having to use ADUC, can I just set that attribute
using ldbmodify or ldbedit?

Thanks,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is