[Samba] winbind does not work+sernet package+samba 4.2

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Sep 10 08:51:55 UTC 2015

Huh...

That command was just, staring winbind with debug options, and pointed to your smb.conf..
It was not a solution.

I suggest, you reboot your server, and do a good check if everything is running.
Before your reboot, clean up the logs on your server, so you can get a good impression of what is starting and where errors are.

Very strange it fixed your problem.. ..

Greetz,

Louis