[Samba] What are the parameter definitions for a SAMBA share to make it Fully NTFS compliant

Bret Goodfellow Bret.Goodfellow at questar.com
Wed Sep 9 21:05:42 UTC 2015

Your link suggestion: https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Shares_with_Windows_ACLs talks about the "SeDiskOperatorPrivilege".  Is running the "net rpc rights grant ...." necessary for the SAMBA share to be fully NTFS compliant, including inheritance".  My Windows admins hesitate to run this.  Bottom line, does this need to be run to resolve my problem?