[Samba] nfs4 mounted homedir and kerberos tickets

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Sep 9 08:01:05 UTC 2015

In addition
Reading : https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/OpenSSH_Single_sign-on

At the end, i see the Lines :
for the console based logins and SSH failback to password to generate a Kerberos TGT ticket (as in if the passwordless login fails due to not having a suitable ticket on the calling machine). This is essential if using things like NFSv4 with Kerberos Authentication.

I do have in smb.conf
    kerberos method = secrets and keytab

and i did set
/etc/security/pam_winbind.conf :