[Samba] version question regarding Louis's samba ADDC install scripts for Debian Sernet packages

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Sep 9 07:01:06 UTC 2015

Hello Derek,

Yes, you can use the jessie-samba-dc.sh script.

I adjusted the 0-readme-first.txt file, that jessie can be used.
I new thing in the 4-jessie-DC script, you can use that one for
Setup a new DC and joining an already existing AD domain.

Im getting more finished here, so i hope to make some extra time free
to update the script set soon.

Greetz,

Louis