[Samba] [Announce] Samba 4.3.0 Available for Download

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Tue Sep 8 18:18:50 UTC 2015

On 09/08/15 17:01, Karolin Seeger wrote:

Hello.
Thanks for the good work.
I too would like some clarification...

> Improved support for trusted domains (as AD DC)

Just to be sure, 4.2 supports trusts with an external AD, if used in
classic mode, right?

> The transitive routing into the other forest
> is fully functional for kerberos, but not yet supported for NTLMSSP.

Forgive my ignorance, but I cannot understand this.
Is there any document which explains the difference?

>    - This means DCs of domain A can grant domain admin rights
>      in domain B.

Does this mean that the other domain's admin will be admin on my domain
(being able to fully access all shares)?

  bye & Thanks
	av.