[Samba] access based share enum =yes not work

Alberto Maria Fiaschi alberto.fiaschi at estar.toscana.it
Tue Sep 8 08:04:41 UTC 2015

I have a lot of share so I must show only the share that user can use.
I try access based share enum =yes but not work.
I f I understood correctly this parameter show the share only at users included in "valid users = " or "write list =" ?
I not use file permission because ny config force user....
Any suggestion ?

Alberto
--
Alberto Maria Fiaschi
alberto.fiaschi at estar.toscana.it
ESTAR - Ente di Supporto Tecnico Amministrativo Regionale
Dip.to Tecnologie Informatiche e Sanitarie
Area Sistemi e Reti
U.O.C. Sistemi
U.O.S. Sistemi Toscana Nord Ovest
c/o Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Pisana
Presidio Ospedaliero Spedali Riuniti Santa Chiara
Via Roma, 67 - 56126 Pisa, Italy
Tel. +39 050 99 3117
Fax +39 050 99 3396
profilo su http://it.linkedin.com/pub/alberto-fiaschi