[Samba] Users list and the date the password will expire.

Ashish Yadav gwalashish at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 12:37:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 5:40 PM, vinifa <vinicius at riodasostras.rj.gov.br>
 wrote:

> Hello guys! I need a help from you! I need on my list Samba4, all users who
> are with the password expired. This because where I work there is a great
> turnover and the personnel department does not return me the users who are
> not part of the staff. Thank you all!

If I understand your question correctly then you want to know all the users
whose password has been
expired in your organization.

To get that information, try below command to get all the information about
the user (including password expire details),

pdbedit -u $username -v

--Regards
Ashishkumar S. Yadav