[Samba] self compiled samba domain member, jessie, pam config

mourik jan c heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Mon Oct 26 21:42:31 UTC 2015

On 26-10-2015 22:13, Rowland Penny wrote:

> Weird, I have never had Problems (and if I start having them now, I am
> going to blame you :-) ) and this is my keytab permissions:

I have no idea, but my testing tonight is on jessie, with samba 4.3.1.
(and you seem to be on wheezy, if i remember correctly)

Also: I can imagine that permission-wise there could be differences
between a tdb file (= a more or less an internal db-style 'for and from
samba only' type of file), opposed to a real filesystem file (keytab)
with tight permissions.

Anyway... what do I know? You are the expert here. :-)

Thanks for helping me out.