[Samba] Update Wiki for backup script

James lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:40:45 UTC 2015

Hello,

     I notice the script expects to have $PATH  include
'/usr/local/samba/bin'. Script will fail if it can't find tdbbackup. It
was obvious to me but others may stumble. Maybe someone could add under
the 'About the samba_backup script' section.

"/This requires that your whole samba installation is on one place (like
/usr/local/samba/). This script assumes you have included
'usr/local/samba/bin' as part of your path variable for root./"

The script will fail with mention of a status code. However looking
through the script, I see no mention of what these codes mean. Thoughts?
Thanks.

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Backup_and_restore_an_Samba_AD_DC

--
-James