[Samba] Como fazer o proprio DC autenticar tanto local como via SSH em sua contas.

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny241155 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 19:16:39 UTC 2015

On 23/10/15 20:04, José Augusto Carvalho Filho wrote:
> How to own DC authenticate either locally or via SSH in their accounts?

I 'think' you mean: howto authenticate locally or by using SSH.

You are going to have to give us a bit more info. Are you using AD ? are
you trying to log into a DC or a domain member.

Can you post your smb.conf.

I would also suggest you find someone who can speak English, rather than
relying on Google translate.

Rowland