[Samba] Can't get 'root preexec' to run

Ole Traupe ole.traupe at tu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 21 16:40:34 UTC 2015

On a Windows domain member client in the ADUC console, you specifiy the
home dir path that is to be used on Windows machines on the "Profile"
tab. As soon as you click 'Ok' (or 'Apply' for that matter), the folder
is created (by the DC via your domain admin account) on the Samba server
hosting the share the path you provided leads to. Try it, its nice an
simple. However, not useful in my case, as I want to create a zfs data set.