[Samba] Can't get 'root preexec' to run

Ole Traupe ole.traupe at tu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 21 09:12:32 UTC 2015

Louis, thanks for the idea!

I can execute the script as root on linux (tested this), because I do
folder (zfs data set) creation via remote ssh commands, so not in the
domain context.

But the point is that the script won't even execute. Even on failure,
there would be a log file created by my script which can't be found
anywhere.

Ole

Am 20.10.2015 um 17:29 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle:
> Looks like my nfsv4 kerberos and root access problem.
>
> In that case, root didnt have a kerberos ticket, and was not allowed to access the needed folder. I think this is a bit the same.
>
> Creating the users and profiles shares from ADUC is working fine for me but
> not scripted from user root.
>

> Greetz,
>
> Louis

Biopsychologie und Neuroergonomie
Institut für Psychologie und Arbeitswissenschaft

Biological Psychology and Neuroergonomics
Department of Psychology and Ergonomics

Postanschrift/Mail to:

TU Berlin
Sekr. MAR 3-2