[Samba] Can't get 'root preexec' to run

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Oct 20 15:29:46 UTC 2015

Looks like my nfsv4 kerberos and root access problem.

In that case, root didnt have a kerberos ticket, and was not allowed to access the needed folder. I think this is a bit the same.

Creating the users and profiles shares from ADUC is working fine for me but
not scripted from user root.

Greetz,

Louis