[Samba] ldapsearch against Samba4 AD questions

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:17:18 UTC 2015

Regarding these certificates, wouldn't be a good thing to re-use the CA
certificate generated for the first DC on all others DC inside a same
domain?

In case of authentication using TLS clients would neeed to know only this
CA cert to edeal with the whole AD (or perhaps I missed something, which
would not surprise me regarding the fact I'm not familiar enough with TLS,
SSL, cert and so on).

Kindly regards,

mathias