[Samba] SAMBA$ & LDAP

Bruno LEAL DE SOUSA bruno.ld.sousa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 22:46:23 UTC 2015

Hi !
Do you know ActiveDirectory by Windows ?
You can use the RSAT (Remote Server Administration Tools) for Windows
7/8/10....

If you want Linux tool see this : https://www.samba.org/samba/GUI/

Bye.
--
Bruno LEAL DE SOUSA
IT System and Network Administrator

Co-founder and editor of Bidouille-IT :http://bidouilleit.com

« Failure is the foundation of success, and the means by which it is
achieved. » - Lao Tzu