[Samba] SAMBA$ & LDAP

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny241155 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:24:55 UTC 2015

On 14/10/15 20:34, Informatico Neurodesarrollo wrote:
> Helo list, I have been installed a SAMBA4 ver 4.2.3, running on
> openSuSE 13.2 x64 bits.
> Everything is ok, but a want add new groups and manage users  and I
> need a GUI, I don't have experience working on LDAP.
> I installed, phpmyadmin but don't work well.
> If any body can help me.
>
> T.I.A

Oh you have brightened my day, phpmyadmin wouldn't work with any version
of Samba, but it would work nicely with Mysql though :-D

Have you tried LAM (ldap account manager) or Apache directory studio, I
wouldn't bother with phpldapadmin, the last time I tried it, it didn't
work very well.

It might help if you told us just how you have setup Samba.

Rowland