[Samba] SAMBA$ & LDAP

Informatico Neurodesarrollo infneurodcr.mtz at infomed.sld.cu
Wed Oct 14 19:34:12 UTC 2015

Helo list, I have been installed a SAMBA4 ver 4.2.3, running on openSuSE
13.2 x64 bits.
Everything is ok, but a want add new groups and manage users  and I need
a GUI, I don't have experience working on LDAP.
I installed, phpmyadmin but don't work well.
If any body can help me.

T.I.A

--

Jesús Reyes Piedra
Admin Red Neurodearrollo,Cárdenas

--
Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/