[Samba] machine accounts question

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Oct 14 13:34:57 UTC 2015

In responce of Mourik Jan in this thing..
- The pc's boot that fast these days that the network stack is not loaded yet, which explains the "currently no logon servers available to service the logon request" which can be solved by setting the "Always wait for network "
Setting in GPO.

For Mathias,
If your using sites and different dns domains. Like
Office1.domain.tld
Office2.domain.tld
Etc.

You set the dns advances setting to force correct
Append primary and connection specific DNS suffixes

See:  https://technet.microsoft.com/nl-nl/library/cc754143.aspx
And this can be done also by GPO.

Greetz,

Louis