[Samba] Make a share owned by a service account available to members of an AD group

Tovey, Mark MTovey at go2uti.com
Tue Oct 13 20:27:27 UTC 2015

    Yeah, I thought they were a bit behind the curve by supplying 4.0 with the OS, but then the OS itself is several years old too.  Maybe this will help make them push out an updated version of Samba.  They have Samba 4.1 in the OEL7 release, which is still a bit behind, but better.  Perhaps they will make that available to OEL6 too.
    -Mark

Mark Tovey - UNIX Engineer | Service Strategy & Design
UTi | 400 SW Sixth Ave, Suite 1100 | Portland | Oregon | 97204 | USA
MTovey at go2uti.com | O / C +1 503 953-1389