[Samba] How to fix Failed to find attribute in schema for attrid in replPropertyMetaData

Sense Zeng opaperjam at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 09:47:54 UTC 2015

I use a wrong mailbox(skinz at 163.com) sent the first mail, now I use
back my regular mail(opaperjam at gmail.com).

> What does running dbcheck on that DC say?

I had run

bin/samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs --fix

It kept telling me some thing like:

ERROR: attributeID 0X2040060 is not known in our schema, not fixing
replPropertyMetaData on CN=officeuser,OU=MailUsers,DC=mydomain,DC=org

> Has that object got any attributes from custom schema?

I don't know how to custom schema. But my AD is run over 10 years, and
it is from 2000 upgrade to 2003, and it still have exchange2000 for
running. Maybe it's schema is complex.

> Thanks,
>
> Andrew Bartlett
>
> --