[Samba] Make a share owned by a service account available to members of an AD group

Tovey, Mark MTovey at go2uti.com
Fri Oct 9 18:04:44 UTC 2015

    And just to be sure, I added “guest ok = yes” to the share configuration and testuser still cannot map the share unless it has a valid account on the Linux server.
    -Mark

Mark Tovey - UNIX Engineer | Service Strategy & Design
UTi<http://www.go2uti.com/> | 400 SW Sixth Ave, Suite 1100 | Portland | Oregon | 97204 | USA
MTovey at go2uti.com<mailto:MTovey at go2uti.com> | O / C +1 503 953-1389