[Samba] Strange problems with my shares

Julien Deloubes julien.deloubes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:56:28 UTC 2015

I disabled inheritage for the home share as described in the wiki, so i
don't explained why the user is in double.

wbinfo for all users give me a normal output, getent passwd and id return
nothing (don't need local access on my server so don't use Unix attribute
on those users, am I right?)
Here is my smb.conf (from with my member server)
[global]

   workgroup = CONTOSO
   security = ADS
   realm = CONTOSO.EXAMPLE
   kerberos method = secrets and keytab

   idmap config *:backend = tdb
   idmap config *:range = 2000-9999
   idmap config CONTOSO:backend = ad
   idmap config CONTOSO:schema_mode = rfc2307
   idmap config CONTOSO:range = 10000-99999
   winbind nss info = rfc2307
   winbind trusted domains only = no
   winbind use default domain = yes
   winbind enum users = yes