[Samba] Samba 4 PDC and Windows Join

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Thu Oct 8 08:16:52 UTC 2015

Il giorno mer, 07/10/2015 alle 23.37 +0200, Alex Winzer ha scritto:
> @Dario Lesca
> How is your progress?
> I'm asking just in case you use Roaming Profiles. I'm trying this for
> weeks now without success.

I'm not a samba guru but I use only samba (never use Windows Server) in
PDC mode into my simple local network with Roaming profile disable (do
not set it in smb.conf)

Months ago I have setup my first sernet 4.2.x AD for 10 Win7 (without
R.P.) and now I'm try increase knowledge on samba 4.x

With samba 3.x PDC in the past I used R.P. but then I disabled and with
Win10 and Win 8.x I never tried.

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 22 con Gnome 3.16)