[Samba] Samba AD and SQL Server Manager 2012 on MS Windows 2012

Alessandro Briosi tsdogs at briosix.org
Thu Oct 8 07:12:02 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I have an issue with SQL Server Manager 2012.

Looking around on the web I have found this:
https://forums.aws.amazon.com/thread.jspa?messageID=624372

which basically says it's an incompatibility with Samba AD, but I'm not
able to find any bug report connected to this.
I'd like to follow the state of the bug, as it's a pretty annoying thing
in our development environment.

My environment is an Samba AD domain with samba 4.2 (4.2.4.18)
the Windows 2012 server is a member server of the domain.

Anybody knows if it's already been reported?

Thanks,
Alessandro