[Samba] Internal DNS listen address [Solved]

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Thu Oct 8 03:49:48 UTC 2015

Using Google, I found the solution in a 5 year old message to this list.
By adding two lines to the global section of smb.conf it restricts which
IPs Samba4 binds to:

     interfaces = eno1 lo
     bind interfaces only = yes

en01 is the Centos 7 name for what most people know as eth0. This leaves
eno3 (AKA eno1:1) free for BIND.

regards,
John