[Samba] gpo failure

mourik jan c heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Wed Oct 7 14:11:51 UTC 2015

Hi Louis,

> Diff them and see whats the difference.
I see quite some differences, yes. This is interesting.

T tried repairing them locally on the DC3 using the samba-tool ntacl
sysvolreset and that worked immediately.

I was under the impression that the rsync (setup according to the wiki)
should take care of keeping the sysvols in sync??

And therefore I only ran "samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset" on our 'main'
DC2, and rsync should distribute it to the other DCs.

I guess I learned something MAJOR... But is this expected?

MJ