[Samba] gpo failure

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Oct 7 13:18:01 UTC 2015

He.. im working also... ;-)

3 phone calls.. main boss in my office mous died... , answering you e-mail and installing windows pc. Working on support tickets... pff.. to much...

at once..

And you cant access the server on DC3 at all with

\\dc3.domain.tld\sysvol

Or only

\\dc3.domain.tld

Then check you share rights.

And/or apply ( but should not be needed if you use FQDNs )

> Solution: GPEDIT.MSC -> Computer -> Administrative templates ->

> Network -> Networkprovider -> Hardened UNC Paths

- Set on "Enabled".

- Under options, click on the "Show..." button

- Under "Value name", enter: \\servername\netlogon ( or \\*\netlogon )

- Under "Value" enter: RequireMutualAuthentication=0, RequireIntegrity=0

Greetz,

Louis