[Samba] gpo failure

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Oct 7 13:12:32 UTC 2015

Hai Mourik Jan,

Here are some commands you can try

On a "good"  server, run :
Getfacl -R /var/lib/samba/sysvol  > sysvol.permissions-GOOD.acl

On the bad server do the same
Getfacl -R /var/lib/samba/sysvol  > sysvol.permissions-BAD.acl
Diff them and see whats the difference.

And when sure its needed apply the "good" acl on the bad server.
But make sure your sysvol folders and files are the same (synced)

And restore command for the "bad" server.
setfacl --restore= sysvol.permissions-GOOD.acl

Greetz,

Louis