[Samba] gpo failure

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Oct 7 10:25:03 UTC 2015

Marc,

Its for mourik important, because he wants to know why he has this error in his event logs. (i want to know also.) (learning mode)

Mourik Jan, reboot the computer and login again, do you still see the error message, just to check if this wasnt an old message.
And/or, maybe this pc logged in at a time the file/policy was changed.
And all your sysvols are synced?

Gr.

Louis