[Samba] weak passwords

mourik jan c heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Tue Oct 6 13:03:34 UTC 2015

But the issue is: we have many users that do not login locally using
windows-workstations, but instead use variour kinds of remote access,
like web interfaces, email, vpn, etc, etc.

I am not sure what would happen with those services, if I would set
accounts to 'change password on next logon'...

I know this would work in the case of 'regular' 'interactive logons' as
I think samba logs call them..

MJ