[Samba] Question Wiki Setup a Samba Active Directory Domain Controller

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny241155 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:04:51 UTC 2015

On 05/10/15 18:56, Birgit Berger (UV Wien) wrote:
> How do I stop scripts samba, smbd and nmbd being run at startup?

I do not know because you are using Debian Jessie, this uses systemd
which I absolutely refuse to use!

Perhaps somebody else can tell you how to do this and explain just how
they are all got started, because if you don't know how to stop them, I
presume you don't know how they got started in the first place.

Rowland