[Samba] 4th DC Unable to Replicate - WERR_DS_DRA_ACCESS_DENIED

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Oct 5 09:07:02 UTC 2015

Ai...

This is very dangerous..
If you accedently install a DC with the same name as your DC with FSMO roles, your big F..d..

Is it an option to add an extra parameter to samba-tool, with something like --override-dc=yes
So that if this happens exit with an error message your trying to override a existing host and you need to use the extra parameter.

As far as i know, in a pure windows domain, these settings are not deleted when joined, but correcte me if im wrong here.

Greetz,

Louis