[Samba] Samba 4.3 Logon Error (Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service)

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:26:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm not sure this could be related - my test Windows are speaking French -
but your error remind me some I had when using sAMAccountName attributes
longer than 20 characters. I expect it is not your issue as it seemed to me
that this 20 characters limitation is not from Samba but from MS AD or MS
Windows.

Cheers,

mathias