[Samba] How to Create a Custom Attribute in Samba4

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny241155 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 09:51:41 UTC 2015

On 29/11/15 00:51, Amaury Viera Hernández wrote:
> Hi everyone:
>
> Can I create a custom attribute in Samba4?

I take it you mean 'can I create a custom attribute in active directory?'

If so, then the answer is yes and the way I have altered your question
is a hint to what you should search the internet for. :-)

If you are talking about using Samba4 with Openldap, then again the
answer is yes, but you should be asking Openldap for how to do this.

Rowland