[Samba] GPO templates problem

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Thu Nov 26 12:15:05 UTC 2015

This sounds like a problem I had too. In my situation a ms update compromised the administrative templates. You can get the templates from ms. Search for "download Microsoft administrative templates" and choose a link to the official website.
These links don't work on my mobile so I can't tell a deeper link, sorry.

Regards
Tim