[Samba] Samba and LDAP

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:44:30 UTC 2015

To perform ldapsearch on AD DC I think you have to authenticate first.
As I don't like typing passwords I'm using here GSSAPI to authenticate
during LDAP searches.

To do that you will need:
- kinit to generate a kerberos ticket
- GSSAPI libraries (perhaps it's that one Debian
8: libsasl2-modules-gssapi-heimdal, on Centos7 I think you would need
cyrus-sasl-gssapi)
- the right ldapsearch command:
ldapsearch -h <YOUR DC> -v -LLL -b 'OU=Domain
Controllers,DC=SAMBA,DC=DOMAIN,DC=TLD' '(objectclass=computer)' dn -Y GSSAPI

Hoping this could help...

mathias