[Samba] Missing Policies directory -> how to recreate it?

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:18:32 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thank you for your replies. I did tried sysvolreset and it does not
recreated Policies directory and both default policies inside.

To get back these policies I grab them from another domain, a blank one.

In the meantime I installed another blank domain to check policies IDs: one
these both domains the two default policies had same IDs:
{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9} and
 {6AC1786C-016F-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9}

So I expect that was sufficient to bring back my test domain to a normal
state.

Thank you again and have a nice day.

mathias