[Samba] Increasing database size limit

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Thu Nov 19 16:29:22 UTC 2015

Jakub's approach is different that ours, we are rewriting the better
part of the ldb stack into OpenLDAP, so he should be done faster. Even
if it does not solve all the performance issues, an ldb_mdb backend will
still be very useful - kudos Jakub for undertaking this.

As for mdb indexing - I haven't "been" in that part of the code yet and
unfortunately cannot give a meaningful advice. If something is
happening, it is somewhere in the servers/slapd/back_mdb :).